Come Visit Us
Single-room cabins, built in the early 1900’s with a full-size, fully made bed.
The cabins are carefully maintained to retain their original historic look and feel, while providing modern accommodations such as electricity and heat.
- Weekday: $65.00/night + tax
- Weekend: $100.00/night + tax
The tent cabins are custom structures with a balance between the comfort of a cabin and the beauty of natural camping.
Built from piping and canvas, shaped using a unique process, these structures provide a lodging opportunity found nowhere else on earth.
- Weekday: $50.00/night + tax
- Weekend: $70.00/night + tax
We have several camping spaces available, located directly on the side of the mountain. The camping spaces are our most minimalist option, making them both an affordable and unforgettable option for those who prefer to camp in their own tent beneath the stars.
- Weekday: $10.00/night + tax
- Weekend: $15.00/night + tax
The Bristol Experience
Bristol offers an unforgettable stay in one of our unique accommodations, as well as…
- Daily home-made breakfast in our cozy guest dining cabin.
- Fireside chats with other travelers and owners/caretakers.
- Hiking directly from your accommodation.
- Private river access for a refreshing swim and/or fishing.
- Custom event planning for one-of-a-kind honeymoons, anniversaries, birthdays, and more!
About Bristol Cabins
Bristol Cabins is a family-run (for 25 years!), country-style bed and breakfast in Lava Hot Springs, Idaho. Just like most places in Lava Hot Springs, the property has a rich history. It has served as a stage coach stop, a mining camp, a church-camp, and an intentional artists community.
Our passion is to provide an adventurous & comfortable stay in a historic mountainside setting.